- My name is Bruno
- On my last birthday, I was 9
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since May 12, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is making people smile! ;)
- Me in three words: playful, affectionate, easy-going
- How I feel about other critters: I need to be the only king of your castle, but you'll see that I'm the only one you'll need!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play tug-of-war and then get belly rubs in a sunbeam. Is that two favorite things?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a warm house with a backyard, and a person - or two! - who will give me lots of belly rubs and ear scratches! Oh, and did I mention that I love French fries? My former dad used to give them to me three at a time. He's active duty military and when he went overseas didn't have anyone to care for me. So here I am, hoping for a nice home where I can go for gentle walks, nap, and just be near my new peeps. Bonus: I love couch cuddles and road trips, too!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Animal Welfare League of Arlington
- It's located in Arlington, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Adoptions Team
- Call: (703) 931-9241
- Email: [email protected]