Buddy loves hikes, naps, couch cuddles – and the humans!
- My name is Buddy
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since December 5, 2021
The good stuff
- My best trick is sitting next to you on the couch one moment and falling belly up onto your lap the next! They tell me it's called a trust fall, but I just call it fun. : )
- Me in three words: goofy, snuggly, nap champ
- How I feel about other critters: I'd do best as the only dog in my home right now, but I'm working on my social skills with other puppers. So let's call this a 'no' for now and a 'maybe' down the road, m'kay?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with sticks - the bigger the better! My next favorite things are chew toys, puzzle feeders, stinky cheese, snuggles, shredding stuffies, and head scratches...just in case you were wondering.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household where my people love to snuggle and go for nice, gentle hikes. I have excellent manners, know lots of important commands, and am crate trained, too. But most of all I just want to be with the humans! I have a big personality and an even bigger heart. Now I just need people of my own to share them with! And let's face it: my name says it all. I'm going to be your best buddy ever!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out