Bunker is losing hope after spending most of his life in the shelter!
- My name is
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since November 7, 2017
The good stuff
- My best trick is melting the hearts of everyone who meets me. C'mon over for a visit and I'll show you...
- Me in three words: sweet, loving and adorable
- How I feel about other critters: I passed my cat test and I'm cool with other dogs, with slow introductions - natch!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to be loved on! The more you pet me the more I'll love you. Oh, and I take treats very gently, too. That's my second favorite thing. 🙂
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a person or family who will love me - that's it! I enjoy long walks, playing fetch, and soaking up attention from the humans. I would thrive in a home where my people understand I need some time to adjust to life outside of the shelter and will help me reach my potential. An adult-only home or one with older kids (17+) would be just dreamy! You see, I was found as a stray and have spent most of my life in a shelter, so my adopters will be patient and kind, and want to show me that life is beautiful.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here