- My name is Butch
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since January 20, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is carrying my stuffed animals everywhere I go! Seriously, could I be more adorable?
- Me in three words: loyal, smart, silly
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with other dogs, but prefer a kitty free home.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go hiking! I'm a great get-in-shape or stay-in-shape companion, if I do say so myself.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a smaller household with an active family, ideally one that would take me hiking - my fave! Butch is my name and adventure is my game! I love seeing and smelling new things. Oh, and my new family will have a ginormous bin of stuffies (that's stuffed toys, to the humans) for me to snuggle with and carry around. Sometimes I'm a bit shy with new people and environments, so I'm looking for patient humans who will continue with my training.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]