Cali is an easygoing girl who likes other dogs and loves to sniff everything!
- My name is Cali
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 16, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is being a very good girl! You might not think that's a trick, but the world is such a tempting place...
- Me in three words: easygoing, cuddly, smart
- How I feel about other critters: I'm interested in other dogs who I meet on my walks, though some of the young puppers - a bit too much!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to smell every smell that a dog can possibly smell...and then smell some more!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household where my people will play with me when I'm feeling frisky. Give me a nice comfy bed to snuggle into. Car rides are cool, too; I love taking in all of the smells! Speaking of, my humans will take me on long walks and hikes so that I can sniff everything to my heart's content!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out