Cantaloupe is sweet on dogs and other cats and loves to play with toys!
- My name is Cantaloupe
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since February 3, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is I can solve any food puzzle in existence. Just watch me!
- Me in three words: confident, friendly, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I'm very sure of myself and I admire that quality in others. So I think I'll do great with dogs and other confident kitties!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play! I play with tiny balls, my water dish, laser pointers or wand toys. You give me something and I'll find a way to have fun with it!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with someone who will play with me every day. People who understand that I'm a diva - who pet me when I want and leave me alone when I'm not in the mood. I'm a very independent girl, but do love human affection...when I'm in the mood! I love swatting my toys, lounging on my cat bed, and staring at my foster mom when she's cooking...shhh, don't tell her!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out