- My name is Carlton
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since August 16, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving amazing hugs. Seriously, come meet me and find out for yourself.
- Me in three words: smart, loyal, and sooo good lookin'! (Okay, that was more than three words)...
- How I feel about other critters: I'm okay with other dogs, especially if it's my dog girlfriend Bella (B-e-l-l-aaaa!). She brings out the best in me. No kitties for me, please. Not a fan!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is 'rasslin!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: hugs, love, security, knowing that we are a family and I will never be abandoned again. I was rescued from the 2016 Louisiana floods and have been homeless ever since.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Animal Rescue Foundation
- It's located in Mobile, Alabama
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Trevor Denham
- Call: (941) 504-5970
- Email: [email protected]