Home › Forget Me Not › Champ is a kid-friendly gentle giant who loves to chill and eat treats!
- My name is Champ
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since February 15, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is I know how to speak! C'mon over and let's chew the fat.
- Me in three words: relaxed, gentle giant, foodie...okay, that's four words, but who's counting?
- How I feel about other critters: I don't mind other animals as long as they don't aggravate me!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to get treats!! Did I mention that I'm a food hound?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a laid back household where I can relax, sunbathe, and enjoy some treats. I'm an easygoing guy with great manners, so don't let my size fool you! I have excellent leash skills and even know some commands. In fact, the shelter staff love to rave about how smart I am, so don't tell them that I just do tricks for the treats! I would be good with older kids if they're in the home. Seriously I don't know why I haven't found my family yet. I'm kind of the perfect pup!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Albany Humane Society
- It's located in Albany, GA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Payton
- Call: (229) 888-7387
- Email: [email protected]