- My name is Chase
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since November 13, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is begging for treats! I must be very good at it because it always works.
- Me in three words: gentle, social, loyal
- How I feel about other critters: I prefer to be the apple of your eye, the center of your universe, your...oh, you get the idea.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to roll over for belly rubs!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a solo pet household that appreciates a gentle giant and true mellow fellow. I'm a low gear guy who'd make a great home office buddy. Or I can just follow you around like a pup-arazzi! While I'm best as your only pet I do love the humans, so let's get adopted and meet all of your friends!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Special Pals
- It's located in Houston, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kelly Patterson
- Call: (281) 579-7387
- Email: [email protected]