- My name is Chassis
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since June 27, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is stealing the spotlight. I mean look at me - I'm gorgeous!
- Me in three words: playful, energetic, social
- How I feel about other critters: I love other dogs! I'm a total ham and make the cutest snorts when I play with other puppers.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with my rope toys, paws down! They help me focus my energy on a constructive activity. At least that's what the humans tell me...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: somewhere that I could cuddle with my favorite blanket and earn lots of treats. Peanut butter is my fave! And I would do great with a canine sibling, so if you have a pupper at home make sure to bring 'em over to meet me!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 693-0533
- Email: [email protected]