- My name is Chris
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since August 10, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is acting like a bunny. I just love to hop around!
- Me in three words: active, smart, playful
- How I feel about other critters: Girl dogs are cool; boy dogs drool! Seriously, I don't vibe well with male pups or cats, but bring on the lasses!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to run around the yard! Oh, and I love playing tag and fetch, too. A guy can have more than one favorite thing, m'kay?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: my ideal life is an active household to satisfy my playful, adventuresome nature! I'm looking for a travel and hiking buddy, someone who likes to stay in shape. Even a human who wants to get in shape; I'm that guy! I would do best as an only pet because I love to be the center of attention, but I wouldn't mind a dog sister. So enough about me. Let's meet you and go home together!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Albany Humane Society
- It's located in Albany, GA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Payton
- Call: (229) 888-7387
- Email: [email protected]