- My name is Cinnamon
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since April 1, 2013
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play tug-of-war! I love to show how strong I am on the outside, even though I'm soft and loving on the inside.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I'm the only pet and have strong parents who love to play with me - and buy me lots and lots of rope toys! Most of all I dream of a special person or family of my own. Even though the humans at the shelter are very kind to me, I'm sad that no one has come to make me a part of their family yet.
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Kankakee County Humane Foundation
- It's located in St. Anne, IL
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Jordan Chapman
- Call: (815) 933-5999
- Email: [email protected]