- My name is Coltrane Jack
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since September 9, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is being unbearably cute. Hey, there's a lot of competition out there. It's not easy looking this good!
- Me in three words: gentle, friendly, laidback
- How I feel about other critters: I'm good with other dogs who are low key just like me.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is walking outdoors and hanging with my humans. Oh, wait; I don't have humans of my own yet. Duh!!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a quiet home to match my gentle and laidback nature. I'm a super chill dog who would do well with another mellow pup - or not - either way I'm good! I do hope my future people like to take long gentle walks because that might be just about my favorite thing in the world!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 693-0533
- Email: [email protected]