- My name is Corbin
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since December 11, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is dribbling tennis balls like a soccer player! I bet that took you a minute to figure out...
- Me in three words: smart, active, loyal
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with other puppers once I get to know them. In fact, I'd love to have a dog sibling and playmate! But cats? None for me! I do not like the kitty kind.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play fetch! Now I just need a human fetch partner...hint, hint.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with active adults - teens are okay, too - and a dog sibling! I used to live with another dog, so if your pup needs a buddy - I'm your guy. My family will enjoy teaching me new tricks and skills because I have an active mind and love to learn! And I'm sure it doesn't need to be said, but I'll say it anyway: I'd thrive with kind humans who give me the love and patience to reach my potential. So why don't you come on by, toss me a few tennis balls, and let's do this thing?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Nantucket Island Safe Harbor for Animals
- It's located in Nantucket, MA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Andrea Morris
- Call: (508) 825-2287
- Email: [email protected]