- My name is Creek
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since June 8, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is rolling over for a nice belly rub!
- Me in three words: Sweet, snuggly, and upbeat
- How I feel about other critters: I would prefer to be your only four-legged since I've been without a home for so long
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is curl up beside people on the couch. Did I mention that I love to snuggle? Don't tell all the girls, but I'm a serious love-muffin...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would love to be the only pet, and be pampered by my human with long walks and plenty of belly rubs. I've been homeless for so long that I just want a special person or family of my own who will love me forever and let me return their love 10-times over.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Loudon County Animal Shelter
- It's located in Loudon, Tennessee
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me April
- Call: (865) 458-5593
- Email: [email protected]