- My name is Crystal
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 18, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with kids and toys. Most of all, I just want my own family to love.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would love a house with some older kids, and playful dogs to share my toys with. I do not like to share with cats!
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is St. Joseph Bay Humane Society
- It's located in Port St. Joe, FL 32456
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Debbie Fountain
- Call: (850) 227-1103
- Email: [email protected]