- My name is Cyborg
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 26, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sprawling on the couch and watching TV - at the same time! How's that for a trick?
- Me in three words: smart, loving, outgoing
- How I feel about other critters: no, thank you very much!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to get bushed with my purple glove brush! You could say it's my thing...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with humans who want a cat who acts more like a dog. I'm kind of the best of both! My new home will have big, cushy beds and soft places for me to sleep. And my new people will cherish me as their only four-legged family member. I'm a gentle giant - for a cat, anyway - and have the most spectacular whiskers you'll ever see. They're real and they're fabulous...just like me!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is CARE STL
- It's located in St. Louis MO
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Nikki
- Call: (314) 696-2444
- Email: [email protected]