- My name is Dani
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since April 14, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is running races, even with just 3 legs...come see!
- Me in three words: sweet, sassy, cheerful
- How I feel about other critters: sometimes I like to play with other dogs, but I'm not a fan of the kitty kind. Mostly I just want all of your attention - 110%!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play tag - you're it!!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a patient family who understands that the German Shepherd in me longs for a job and a real purpose. You see, my first family was in the military and was transferred to a place where I couldn't go along. I'm great with kids, house-trained, love to figure out puzzles, and oh - did I mention? - I'm *all that* and have only 3 legs!
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Special Pals
- It's located in Houston, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Erin McCollum
- Call: (281) 579-7387
- Email: [email protected]