- My name is Danny
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since June 1, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is climbing up into your lap...and staying there!
- Me in three words: energetic, excited, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I am not a fan of the kitty kind, but I love the humans!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is take long walks and be a couch potato. Okay, that's two favorite things, but who can choose?!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with a patient person who will play games with me and give me my first and fur-ever real home. Because I'm still young, learning, and strong, I would do best in a home without small kiddos. I've been in shelters too long and really need a home, and a person or family who understands how much I want to love and be loved. I don't know why no one ever looks at me - golly gosh I'm so darned handsome! - but I'll be an awesome companion to that special someone who thinks I'm special, too.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is New Fairfield/ Sherman Animal Welfare Society Inc
- It's located in New Fairfield CT
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kristen Barnum or Laura Schuberth
- Call: (203) 746-2925
- Email: [email protected]