- My name is Darcy
- On my last birthday, I was 5.0
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since July 9, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving people a warm welcome! Hello, how are you, how do you do?
- Me in three words: laidback, quiet, and snuggly
- How I feel about other critters: I'm a middle aged gal so can be choosy about my four-legged friends. But I do like calmer dogs and am cat curious!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to greet people and show them my toy collection! I always have a toy in my mouth when I say 'hello.' It's just part of my charm!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household that's just like me: quiet and laidback. My ideal day is relaxing on a soft dog bed and playing with my toys. But I do enjoy going outside for gentle walks or sunbathing! I haven't met many youngsters, but think I'd be just dandy with kids 13+! My story, you ask? Well, my previous person could no longer care for me and dropped me off at the shelter. I'm such a great gal and super respectful in the home, so I'm very confused why no one else has adopted me. I'm hoping it will be you!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Albany Humane Society
- It's located in Albany, GA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Payton or Jordan
- Call: (229) 888-7387
- Email: [email protected]