- My name is Darla
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 16, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is give paw! It's my way of saying, "Nice to meet you, now let's get outta here and go home."
- Me in three words: smart, loyal, affectionate
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with other dogs, but don't get me started on the kitty kind...not a fan!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is squeak my squeaky toys!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a person or family who will have me as their only child (four-legged or human) to spoil and love. I'm a bit afraid of strangers and have some guarding behaviors, so my future people will want to help me overcome these issues. Hey, we all have issues, right?! My ideal person or family will be dog-experienced, and want to work with me to reach my paw-tential!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is New Fairfield/ Sherman Animal Welfare Society
- It's located in New Fairfield CT
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kristen Barnum or Laura Schuberth
- Call: (203) 746-1684
- Email: [email protected]