Delilah loves car rides and cuddles!
- My name is Delilah
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a
- I've been homeless since March 12, 2015
The good stuff
- My best trick is
- Me in three words:
- How I feel about other critters:
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play and run. Oh, and snuggle with my human when I find that special person.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: Someone to play with, someone who would toss me a ball, someone who likes to take walks. I'm such a fun girl, I don't know why I keep getting overlooked. I came in with my sister, and she was adopted a year ago. I love to play, I'm super excited most of the time, but I do settle down and like to cuddle. Did I mention I love car rides, like male dogs and kids? I do! I need a yard with a fence. I am housebroken. In December, I had a hip repair and have been going through physical therapy, getting my muscle strength back and doing well. Please come meet me soon! I need a person or family and a comfy couch with a sweet someone to love me. I promise I'll love you back with all my heart.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out