- My name is Dove
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since April 3, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is giving paw. And I give kisses to my favorite people on command, too! I really am a lovey dove...
- Me in three words: mellow, loyal, and smart
- How I feel about other critters: I'm choosy with my dog friends. That means I'm okay with calm, quiet, mellow, polite dogs - like me - but I tend to bark at loud, energetic ones. It might be because I'm stressed at the shelter. Once I get adopted and have a less trying life I might love all puppers! So far I haven't been around the feline kind, but I can be cat-tested if I'll be sharing my new home with cats.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is run through puddles in the rain. I just love it!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a calm, quiet, adult-only home. Ideally my new humans are familiar with Pit Bull-type dogs and understand how loyal and wonderful we are. After all, they don't call me lovey Dove for nothing! My future people will share their couch with me...and maybe the occasional sandwich, too! I love leisurely walks and car rides as well. Mostly I just want to be with the humans!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Danbury Animal Welfare Society (DAWS)
- It's located in Bethel, CT
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Pat Kelly ([email protected])
- Call: (203) 744-3297
- Email: [email protected]