Home › Forget Me Not › Echo is a three-legged brindle beauty who loves hiking and adventure!
- My name is Echo
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since November 29, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is making treats disappear! Bring some over and I'll show you...
- Me in three words: energetic, powerhouse, unstoppable
- How I feel about other critters: I'm choosy about my dog friends, so if you have another pupper let's do a meet and greet!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is eat treats and run - but not at the same time, of course!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I was found as a stray and no one came looking for me. I’m really a happy girl and love people so I can’t understand why no one wants me. Every time someone comes to the shelter I give them my best tail wag and they just pass me by and choose someone else. Sometimes I wonder if I'm overlooked because I'm a tripawd - that's a fancy word for three-legged - but that doesn't slow me down one bit! My dream humans are active and outdoorsy because I love to go hiking. And while some dogs are cool I'd do best as your only pet. I'm still learning how to walk nicely on leash so I'd love someone to continue my learning. My friends at the shelter started using a harness to walk with me and - oh! - so much better!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Monroe County Animal Shelter
- It's located in Madisonville, TN
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Liz Sneed
- Call: (423) 442-1015
- Email: [email protected]