- My name is Edward
- On my last birthday, I was 9
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since February 16, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is I know 'sit' and 'paw,' which I'll gladly show you in exchange for a tasty treat!
- Me in three words: cuddly, affectionate and goofy
- How I feel about other critters: Why I just love other dogs! So glad you asked.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play catch and show off my mad skills...that's kind of two things in one!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household that would enjoy a laid back fella like me. Truly I'd thrive in almost any home with lots of love - and toys! Tennis balls are my fave and I'm most excellent at fetch. I'm a sweet guy, but tough when I need to be. After all, I beat cancer so I know a few things about resilience! And did I mention that I adore humans and other dogs, too? Seriously, you won't find an easier dog than me. I'm move-in ready and waiting for the invite. Let me save you the suspense: my RSVP is 'YES!'
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amy Waldron
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]