- My name is Elisa
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since February 26, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is singing! I have a beautiful howl and love to use it!
- Me in three words: very laid back, friendly, cuddly
- How I feel about other critters: I love almost every one I meet, two- and four-legged!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to cuddle up with someone. Will you be my someone?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I'm not choosy with my people because I love them all. I've never met a stranger; everyone is my friend! I'll kiss and love on anyone I meet. It's almost embarrassing. My ideal household is very relaxed and my humans will shower me with attention - and belly rubs! I'm such an easygoing, lovable and loving girl, and don't understand why I'm still in the shelter. Come meet me. I love you already!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Albany Humane Society
- It's located in Albany, GA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Payton
- Call: (229) 888-7387
- Email: [email protected]