- My name is Fiona
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since February 1, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go for walks and dance around with my human friends. Cha, cha, cha!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would love to have a home where I can run around in the yard with my people, hang out on the couch and cuddle up in bed at night. That isn't too much to ask, is it?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Loudon County Animal Shelter
- It's located in Loudon, Tennessee
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me April Kennedy
- Call: (865) 985-4134
- Email: [email protected]