- My name is Fiona
- On my last birthday, I was 8
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since February 1, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go for walks and dance around with my human friends. Cha, cha, cha!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would love to have a home where I can run around in the yard with my people, hang out on the couch and cuddle up in bed at night. That isn't too much to ask, is it?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Loudon County Animal Shelter
- It's located in Loudon, Tennessee
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me April Kennedy
- Call: (865) 985-4134
- Email: [email protected]
Has she Fiona been adopted? We have no small children but we have 2 dogs and 2 cats. One dog looks like Fiona. I am not sure she would be a good fit, but we have watched her story from the beginning. Even if we can’t take her, if you will send me what type of food she eats, I will get some and bring to the shelter. Maybe we could walk her and spend time with her there until she finds a forever home. Please send me the type of food she needs to have. Thanks, Kathy
To the best of our knowledge Fiona has not been adopted. Please contact the shelter directly. Fiona’s shelter representative’s information is in this post:
Pets for Patriots