- My name is Floyd
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since September 11, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is drop it. Even when it's something I really like!
- Me in three words: cuddly, athletic, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I would do best as your only pet.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with my stuffed mullet fish toy. I like other stuffed toys, too, but there's something about that mullet fish...
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: my ideal home would be with another athletic guy - the human kind - who loves to go on adventures. I was rescued from Hurricane Dorian and have spent most of my young life in a shelter. Will you be my hero who shows me what life is really like? I'm just the right mix of cuddly and adventurous - in other words, the perfect pup!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is St. Joseph Bay Humane Society
- It's located in Port St. Joe, FL
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Caitlin Godwin
- Call: (850) 227-1103
- Email: [email protected]