Home › Forget Me Not › Fudge is a sweet boy looking for an active solo pet home with older kids!
- My name is Fudge
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since November 1, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is 'sit' and am working on 'stay,' so let's say I have at least two best tricks...and I'm working on even more!
- Me in three words: playful, bright, sweet
- How I feel about other critters: No thank you! I'd do best as your one and only pet.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to go hiking, especially when I can sniff along the trail and even walk through a brook along the way! Did I mention that I'm an awesome workout buddy?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household with older kids and dog-savvy adults. My perfect family is patient and calm, and will continue to help me with my resource guarding and tendency to herd. I'd be the absolute best workout buddy you can find because I'm sweet as sugar and full of energy! A fenced yard with a spot that's just for me to dig - like my own sandbox! - would be divine. Mostly I need humans who see that I'm a diamond in the 'ruff' and will help me reach my pawtential! Btw, did you notice how freaking cute I am?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Danbury Animal Welfare Society (DAWS)
- It's located in Bethel, CT
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Cecelia Starck, Dog Chairperson
- Call: (203) 744-3297
- Email: [email protected]