- My name is General
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 12, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is finding the sunniest spot in the house for a cat nap! :)
- Me in three words: friendly, shy, playful
- How I feel about other critters: cats are cool, but dogs drool. Seriously, those canines make me nervous, m'kay?
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play with my toys and feline friends! Okay, that's two things, but a girl shouldn't have to choose.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with patient people and a kitty sibling would be...wait for it...the cat's meow! I'm super sweet, cuddly, and gentle. I'm seriously cat-tastic! Come meet me and let's have a good game of catnip mouse catch. But be forewarned: I've been practicing!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Shelter From The Storm Animal Rescue
- It's located in Madison, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Chelsey Erstad
- Call: (608) 284-7447
- Email: [email protected]