- My name is Gidget
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since July 1, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sticking out my tongue. I'm a tongue-out Tuesday champ!
- Me in three words: happy, loving, cuddly
- How I feel about other critters: I'm picky about my dog friends and have never met a cat. So let's just say I'd do best as your one-n-only fur monster.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is go for car rides. I'm an excellent passenger!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home where I can be the only pet to soak up your affection. I don't need a ton of exercise so short walks are cool. And because I can get a little excited I would do best in a home with older kids so I don't accidentally knock over the littler humans. All I need is love - and some belly rubs, a nice car ride, and a comfy spot on your couch. Come meet me!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Paws and Prayers
- It's located in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Jamie Ternes
- Call: (330) 475-8300
- Email: [email protected]