- My name is Gilmore
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since April 2, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is Barkour! It's the canine version of Parkour, where you try to get from one point to another in the fastest way possible without any help or equipment. It's da bomb!!
- Me in three words: sweet, couch potato, super chewer
- How I feel about other critters: No other critters for me. I prefer the company of humans, thank you very much!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to lay on a comfy bed while chewing on a bone. That's kind of two favorite things in one!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household where my new humans will want to continue training with me! Because of my high energy and anxiety, I'd do best as your only pet and with older kids (13+). I'm a goofy, super food motivated fella and would be a great walking buddy, so if you want to get - or stay - in shape, I'm your guy! I love playing fetch and running around, but mostly just want to be with the humans. Basically I'm a high energy couch potato. I need my exercise, but then just want to chill with the peeps. Oh, and did I mention that my adoption fee is sponsored? That means more money for you to spoil me rotten!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Shelter From the Storm Animal Rescue
- It's located in Madison, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Danielle Bray
- Call: (608) 284-7447
- Email: [email protected]