- My name is Groot
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since September 1, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is being a clothes hound! Seriously, I just look so cute in my duds.
- Me in three words: shy, misunderstood, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I'm excited to live with a playful, more confident dog to rely on for comfort and reassurance. It would be great to have a dog sibling to show me the ropes because I've never had a family of my own!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play with other dogs and learn how to be a pet. Right now I'm in foster care with a trainer and every day is a new experience!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with a confident, social dog who will teach me how to be part of my new family. I would do best in an adult-only home - or one with kids 16+ - where my humans are experienced with fearful dogs. You see, I never had a real home and I'm scared of quick movements, unexpected noises, and lots of commotion. My trainer thinks I'll thrive in a calm, patient, and loving home...with a fenced-in yard, natch! I may always be a shy guy, but I promise that I'm a diamond in the "ruff" and your love will help me shine!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Monroe County Dog Shelter
- It's located in Sparta, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amber Dvorak
- Call: (608) 269-8775
- Email: [email protected]