- My name is Gunner
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since June 6, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is swimming! Must be the Lab in me...
- Me in three words: energetic, sweet, goofy
- How I feel about other critters: I'm choosy about my dog friends so meeting new pups would be a case-by-case basis. Cats? Never met one. I'm gonna call that a 'maybe'...but 'maybe not!' :)
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is SWIM!! I love to swim and playing ball is my next favorite thing. Ooh, playing ball while I'm swimming; that's it! I could do this all day long.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household that would take me swimming, play ball with me, and let me be their adventure buddy! But once I'm back home I'd love a warm bed of my very own for naps and snuggling. I'm a sweet, goofy guy with a zest for life and can't wait to meet my forever humans. I know basic obedience and have very nice manners, though do need a little help with loose leash walking. Let's you and I practice together!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Salt Lake County Animal Services
- It's located in Salt Lake City, Utah
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Kiera K. Packer
- Call: (801) 699-9372
- Email: [email protected]