Home › Forget Me Not › Hahn was abandoned and now this fetching feline is looking for love!
- My name is Hahn
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since October 1, 2016
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is catching my toys. I like to pounce on them!
- Me in three words: calm, loving, stuffed-animal soft (more than three words, but you get the idea)
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with other cats, but am afraid of dogs.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is chase my ribbon wand toy...I think it's a snake!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home that's quiet, with no dogs or small children, where I can be an inside-only cat. I'm okay with other kitties, but am also good just by myself. I like to sleep on the bed with my human and snuggle with them, and am ready to be spoiled with belly rubs! My previous family moved and left me to fend for myself on the streets. The neighborhood all chipped in to get me to the vet, and a rescue group foster took me in. The stress of starving on the streets and being homeless gave me diabetes, but I'm very good about taking my twice-daily insulin shots because my humans give me treats! I love my Fancy Feast Pate, but I don't need fancy prescription food. I'm a good boy who just needs hope and a fur-ever home!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Operation Pets Alive
- It's located in Houston, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Jennifer Dzielawa
- Call: (979) 436-2717
- Email: peachy_jen[email protected]