Harley needs an active outdoorsy home with lots of toys and cuddles!
- My name is Harley
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since May 13, 2022
The good stuff
- My best trick is fetch! I love to play with tennis balls, but first, I like to run around with the ball in my mouth for a while. Then when I'm ready I'll actually give the ball back so that you can throw it again and again and...well, you get the idea!
- Me in three words: cute, fat, and sassy!
- How I feel about other critters: I'm kind of neutral when I'm outside sniffing around and see other dogs or animals go by. So let's call this a big 'meh,' or a 'maybe' if you don't know what 'meh' means. 🙂
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play fetch or hang out in a kiddie pool; either is the bestest day ever! Mostly I love anything outdoors, even working my mad skills in an obstacle course!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an outdoorsy, active household where I have a predictable routine. A big backyard with lots of toys would be a dream! Just make sure the toys are the tough kind since I'll shred anything soft and squishy. And while I love playing outside, true to my Pittie nature I love a good couch snuggle with the humans. Now I just need me some humans of my own! So come meet me and don't forget to bring a tennis ball!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out