Home › Forget Me Not › Hasselhoff is a playful affectionate boy who adores people and other dogs!
- My name is Hasselhoff
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since May 25, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit, down, and shake! Why just pick one?
- Me in three words: silly, affectionate, and happy
- How I feel about other critters: I enjoy playing with other doggo friends with proper introductions. Cats? Let's call them a 'maybe'...
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to get butt scratches! I will shamelessly beg you for them by backing up and rubbing into you until you give in. Resistance is futile!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household where my new humans play with me, and give me lots of love and attention! Oh, and my family must enjoy getting cuddles because I love to give them! I just love people and can't wait to share my happy, wiggly, smart little self with a family of my own. Btw, did I mention that I have movie star good looks to go with my famous name?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amy Waldron
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]