- My name is Holly
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since September 11, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit and give paw...in that order!
- Me in three words: I love people
- How I feel about other critters: I enjoy other dogs, so if you have one at home let's make a date to see if we're a match. Cats? I do not like the feline kind, thank you very much!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is go for a walk! I'd make a great get in shape or stay in shape partner.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I need an active family - fenced in yard a bonus! - and older kids are okay. My life has been pretty sad so I need people who will understand my hardships. Since Christmas 2019 I was in boarding because my human moved and couldn't take me along. She hoped to get me back eventually, but since that never happened I was sent to a shelter down south and transported to Jersey in September 2020. And here I wait for a forever home, so come meet me!! I'm quite awesome, I promise.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Jersey Shore Animal Center
- It's located in Brick, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Laurie Fasinski
- Call: (732) 920-1600
- Email: [email protected]