- My name is Honey Bear
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since March 29, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is never leaving your side! Oh, and I'm very good at sit as well.
- Me in three words: playful, loving, loyal!
- How I feel about other critters: I would prefer to be your one and only princess!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is eat food! I was found nearly starved to death, so eating is one of my absolute faves. My runners up are cuddling with my humans, going for walks, and being your four-legged shadow!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home where someone is around all the time because I'm a major clinger. I was abandoned and roaming by myself for several weeks before the shelter rescued me. But my saviors fed me and spoiled me rotten, and now all I want is a quiet home with a dog bed and some sunshine! Easy!! I'm a mature gal and my eyes eyesight isn't the best - especially in the dark - so sometimes I'm shy with strangers. Respectful children are okay, but I need to be your only pet to love and spoil, and help me feel secure again.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Monroe County Dog Shelter
- It's located in Sparta, WI
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amber Dvorak
- Call: (608) 269-8775
- Email: [email protected]