- My name is Hope
- On my last birthday, I was 3
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since August 8, 2017
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sitting for treats! I know lots of other tricks since graduating basic obedience at the state penitentiary, but this one is my fave.
- Me in three words: Sweet, adventurous, outgoing.
- How I feel about other critters: I love to run around with other dogs who also love to run and explore - after a proper introduction, of course.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is go for runs and explore my surroundings. I'm a very curious girl!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: I would love to go to a home where I will get plenty of daily exercise before curling up with my human(s) at the end of the day. I have spent so many months in a kennel that I've forgotten what it is like to really connect with a human of my own. My ideal family is one that will be patient about building a relationship with me. It may take me a little while to figure out that I am finally part of your family.
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Blue Mountain Humane Society
- It's located in Walla Walla, Washington
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amanda Foster
- Call: (509) 525-2452
- Email: [email protected]