- My name is Horace
- On my last birthday, I was 5
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since June 1, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is cuddling with my foster brothers. If you think that's not a trick then you haven't met my brothers!
- Me in three words: sleek, gentle, outgoing
- How I feel about other critters: I love boy cats, but not girl cats, and I'm cool with dogs who respect my cat-ness.
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to sleep on something soft cuddled up next to my human. Now I just need to find my own human!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a home with or without other cats (boys only) and maybe even a cat-friendly dog. Because I'm hearing impaired and get startled with fast movements I would do best in a home without the small humans. But I love to play, and am super cuddly with both my cat bros and the big humans! I like to study my surroundings and am a really fast learner. The folks at the shelter say that I'm the purr-fect companion!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Operation Pets Alive
- It's located in The Woodlands, TX
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Jennifer Dzielawa
- Call: (979) 436-2717
- Email: [email protected]