- My name is Huck
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since December 11, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is playing fetch, walking like a gentleman on leash, sitting, shaking, and...I can sing! No really, I sing in my kennel for my forever home, but no one has come to take me home yet. Okay, that's a lot of best tricks, but seriously - I'm that good!
- Me in three words: Long-legged, lively, loving
- How I feel about other critters: Let's not even go there. All those tennis balls need to be mine, all mine!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is play fetch, though I do like to make lots of noise too (did I mention that I sing?). I have a quieter side too when I'm just chillaxin' with the humans.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a bed big enough for my long legs, lots of walks and exploring with my new people, an endless supply of tennis balls, and someone who will appreciate my silly, goofy personality. I have excellent manners and I'm ready for a real home to show them off!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Sugar Land Animal Services
- It's located in Sugar Land, Texas
- Contact this person to meet me Sabrina Abdulla
- Call: (281) 275-2364
- Email: [email protected]