Home › Forget Me Not › Igor is a laidback fella who loves other dogs and cuddling with the humans!
- My name is Igor
- On my last birthday, I was 7
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since June 15, 2022
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit! And did I mention? I'm crate trained and excellent on leash.
- Me in three words: goofy, lazy, friendly
- How I feel about other critters: I'm very tolerant of other dogs - and sweet to them, too!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is ...I have lots of faves! Like hanging with the humans, cuddling, and carrying around my stuffie. Please don't make me choose just one!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a laidback household where my people give me lots of cuddles and pets, and I have a comfy bed...or three. I'm a super easygoing fella with excellent manners. I'd enjoy a nice dog sibling, but am cool being the only pet, too. The nice people at the shelter say that I'm a staff favorite. I think that means I'm a real catch, so hurry up and adopt me, m'kay?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Amy Waldron
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]