- My name is Jack
- On my last birthday, I was 13
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since May 6, 2021
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is running with my foster mom, who serves in the Air Force, and then crashing on the couch! I know that's a lot for one trick, but I'm a very talented fella.
- Me in three words: funny, happy, calm
- How I feel about other critters: I'm an easygoing guy and get along with other mellow animals. Even cats who are accustomed to dogs - we're cool!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is cuddle and then curl up in your lap to watch TV together. I'm partial to Animal Planet. You?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household with kids, and maybe even some dog-friendly cats! I may be an older fella, but I still love to run, play, and go for a swim. I'm a perfect gentleman around girl dogs who are fixed, but since I'm too old to be neutered please keep away the unaltered pups. I can be a real rascal around those sassy lasses!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Humane Society of Valdosta Lowndes County
- It's located in Valdosta, Georgia
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Tara Parker
- Call: (229) 300-0718
- Email: [email protected]