- My name is Jackson
- On my last birthday, I was 6
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since July 17, 2019
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit, lay down, and shake. Okay, so I have three best tricks. Sue me.
- Me in three words: smart, big, and energetic (I like to call myself Action Jackson)!
- How I feel about other critters: You could say I'm more of a people person (okay, I'm not a person, but you get the idea). However, I'm not a fan of other animals and would shine as your only pet!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is earn treats, play with toys, and be with someone who truly loves me. And trust me - I'm very lovable! xoxo
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a large yard with lots of room for me to play. A loving person or family who will build on my training from prison dog-training school and help me work on my manners. You see, I'm a big, lovable and energetic guy and a little rough around the edges. But that's just hiding my soft, kind heart inside. I do need to be your only pet and am super eager to please my people. So come meet me and let me show you how awesome I am!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Blue Mountain Humane Society
- It's located in Walla Walla, Washington
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Hannah Granchukoff
- Call: (509) 525-2452
- Email: [email protected]