Home › Forget Me Not › Jada is a dog friendly people pleaser looking for an active solo pet home!
- My name is Jada
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since November 25, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is come! The second people call me over I'm there in a flash!
- Me in three words: love people, huge snuggle bug, and give the best kisses! Okay, a lot more than three words, but that's how I roll!
- How I feel about other critters: I've had some good play dates with other puppers, but can be picky about my dog friends. But that's okay; you don't like everyone you meet, do you? And I definitely prefer a feline-free home, thank you very much!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to snuggle and give pooch smooches! To me they go together like peanut butter and a Kong.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active family who takes me on long walks, maybe even some hikes. I'm a people pleaser and am super smart, so would be thrilled to go through more training with my new humans. While I have dog friends, I prefer not to share my toys so I would be happiest as your only doggo. I want all the spoilin' to myself!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Fredericksburg SPCA
- It's located in Fredericksburg, VA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Allie Names
- Call: (540) 898-1500
- Email: [email protected]