- My name is Jimmy
- On my last birthday, I was 2
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since August 18, 2018
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is sit and shake! It's my way of saying how much I'd like to meet you.
- Me in three words: smart, loving, playful
- How I feel about other critters: I get super excited when I meet other dogs, so I need to be properly introduced if my new home has another pupper. I've never met a cat, but am open to meeting one of the kitty kind!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is have fun! I'm always up for an adventure, whether that's a long walk, a car ride, or anything that includes you.
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active person or family that will play with me and include me in their adventures. I'd love someone who enjoys teaching me new tricks because I'm wicked smart and love learning new things. Come and try me!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Blue Mountain Humane Society
- It's located in Walla Walla, WA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Hannah Ragozzino
- Call: (509) 525-2452
- Email: [email protected]