Home › Forget Me Not › JoJo Starbuck is a hurricane refugee dreaming of an active family to love!
- My name is JoJo Starbuck
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a girl
- I've been homeless since November 1, 2020
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is ringing a bell to let you know it's time for me to do my "business!"
- Me in three words: eager to please!
- How I feel about other critters: I mostly like other dogs, but of course would have to meet any that may be part of my new family. But cats? I do not like the feline kind!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is to play outside! I'll be a great get in shape or stay in shape partner. Let's do it!
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: people who can help me reach my paw-tential! I'm very loyal and willing to learn. And did I mention that I'm super smart, too? I've spent most of my life in kennels after I was surrendered by my previous human in the aftermath of a hurricane. Now I dream about an active household where I can finally be free! Oh, and I'm cool with older kids and most dogs, too!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star?
Check me out here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is Jersey Shore Animal Center
- It's located in Brick, NJ
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Laurie Fasinski
- Call: (732) 920-1600
- Email: [email protected]
I am very interested in giving JoJo her forever home. I am a disabled veteran living in Tuscaloosa, AL. The post said she is available for out of state adoption. How does that work? Would I be required to come to NJ with my 2 other dog? If I have to do that I can’t adopt her as I can’t travel that far because of physical limitations. I can’t sit that long. Also I can’t be around people because of COVID 19. Please let me know if there is anyway I can adopt her.