Kahlua needs an active family – and a fenced yard!
- My name is Kahlua
- On my last birthday, I was 1
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since June 25, 2019
The good stuff
- My best trick is jumping! Seriously, if it was a sport I would win, paws down.
- Me in three words: loyal, excited, active
- How I feel about other critters: I'd prefer to be your one and only pet!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is jump! Did I mention that I'm really good at it?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: an active household with humans that are willing to continue my training so that I can reach my paw-tential. Like all Boxers I'm a high energy guy. And I can jump really high, so a fenced yard is a must! While true to my breed I love people, my best human siblings would be older kids so I don't knock over the wee ones by accident. If you want a loyal, one-and-only four-legged companion - I'm your guy! Oh, and did I mention I'm incredibly handsome, too?
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
- Did I mention I'm an internet star? Check me out