Home › Forget Me Not › Kielbasa is a prison dog-training graduate looking for a medium-energy home!
- My name is Kielbasa
- On my last birthday, I was 4
- I am a boy
- I've been homeless since February 26, 2023
The Good Stuff
- My best trick is stay. You may not think this is much of a trick, but the world's a pretty exciting place. Staying put is tricky!
- Me in three words: funny, slobbery kisser, medium energy. Okay, that's more than three words. So I can't count...
- How I feel about other critters: I'm cool with other doggos!
- My absolute favorite thing to do in the world is chew on a chew toy and get lots of pets! It's nice to have two favorite things, don't you think?
- This is what I dream about when I dream about my perfect person or family: a household with average activity - not too much, not too little. I'd love to take a short daily walk, have a nice warm place of my own, and have a chew toy or two (or three). I'd do great in a home with kids over 10 because the little ones are a wee too much for me! And while I'd thrive as your only dog, I think I'll do just fine with a slow, proper intro to another family dog. Oh, and did I mention? Besides being uber handsome, I'm fully trained in basic obedience! I graduated from a prison dog-training program and am ready to bust outta here and into your home!
- See my shelter/rescue online bio here
My Shelter/Rescue Representative
- The shelter/rescue caring for me is New Leash on Life USA
- It's located in Philadelphia, PA
- I'm available to be adopted out of state.
- Contact this person to meet me Samantha
- Call: (484) 988-6271
- Email: [email protected]